Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jockin' Sydney/Jockin' Sydney

While most may disagree (it is hard to believe), Beyonce Giselle Knowles has been jocking my style for a number of years. It's really difficult to prove that a celebrity is biting your style, of course most assume it to be the other way around: in your layman adoration of said celebrity, you emulate. Please do not be confused -- this is NOT the case with me and Mrs. Knowles-Carter.

She --jocks-- ME.

For years, I never had proof, only verbal speculation, which I mentioned fell on deaf ears of disbelief. The proof, my dear, is in the pudding, or rather yet, the proof is in Miami.


Please accept the following, Exhibit A:

DATE: January 20, 2008

LOCATION: King Size LES, NYC

ITEM: Blue, Diane von Furstenburg Dress (which looks fabulous by the way)



And of course, Exhibit B:

DATE: December 8, 2008 *nearly a year later*

LOCATION: Art Basel, Miami FL

ITEM: Blue, Diane von Furstenberg Dress






-- I rest my case --





Now, in the words of theYBF.com -- Who Ran It??

1 comment:

E said...

Oh no she did not.

...Oh no you did not! Give me the dress. Give me the dress now.